Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 530th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Started by Roy and his brother in 1923, what billion-dollar company (named after the family name) has none of the family members involved in managing the company since 2003?
2. This city was founded in 1826 as Bytown and later changed to its present name in 1855. The current name is about the river; the Algonquin name means ‘to trade’. What Canadian city is this?
3. In 1825, a city known as Pishpek was established. During the rule of the Soviet era, it was known as Frunze and later changed to its present name in 1991. Which city?
4. Native to the Amazon and Orinoco River tributaries, Boto is the world’s largest known species of which marine mammal?
5. Written by John Hughes, name this 1980s high school teen romantic comedy-drama, part of Brat Pack films starring Molly Ringwald, Jon Cryer and Harry Dean Stanton? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )