Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 529th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This symbol was conceived in 1947; it represents the likelihood of a man-made global catastrophe. Maintained by the members of Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists’ Science and Security Board, by what two-word is this symbol known?
2. It is one of the five extant species of rhinoceros. Which island gives its name to this hairy rhinoceros, also called ‘Asian two-horned rhinoceros’?
3. Gertrude Bell was an English writer, traveller, and archaeologist. She played a pivotal role in establishing the modern state of Iraq. Which actress played the role of Ms Bell in the 2015 movie Queen of the Desert?
4. At the 2018 King Abdulaziz Festival in Saudi Arabia, a total of $31.8 million was at stake for the pageantry. Attended by 300,000 visitors, 12 entrants were disqualified for using Botox. The question is, this was pageantry for who?
5. In which research organisation would you find this arrangement? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )