Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 528th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. L.L. Zamenhof was a Polish ophthalmologist known to be the inventor of what language, the most widely used constructed international auxiliary language in the world?
2. Which professor of moral theology is attributed to be the compiler of a list of propositions for an academic disputation in 1517 known as Ninety-five theses or Disputation on the Power of Indulgences?
3. In the LOTR universe, which beloved character spent nine years with his maternal family, the Brandybucks after his parents were killed in a boating accident when he was 12?
4. In 2010, Michael Jordan became the first former NBA player to become the majority owner of a franchise, Charlotte Bobcats. By what name do we know this team since the 2014 season (after they successfully applied for a name change)?
5. This self-portrait is dated to the early years of the 16th century and was earlier in the private collection of Duke Leopoldo de’ Medici and later part of the Uffizi inventory. Which artist’s self-portrait? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )