Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 527th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2013, France replaced a popular digital term with the word ‘mot-dièse’. Which term translates a sharp word in French?
2. During his long political career, he visited Switzerland thrice – in 1976, representing the Patriotic Front during the Geneva conference to discuss his country; in 1983, he attended talks at the UN. The last visit was in 2003 for the UN technology summit despite an international travel ban. Which former African politician?
3. Judas Maccabeus was a Jewish priest who restored the Temple in Jerusalem after removing the Hellenistic statuary in 164 BC. This event is dedicated annually through which festival?
4. La Ronde was a restaurant that was built in 1961 and designed by John Graham. It was the first of its kind in the US. In 1964, John Graham received a patent for this design. What was so special about the design?
5. Name this British polymath, one of the founders of analytic philosophy, who won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1950. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )