Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 523rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1877, who created a machine with two needles: one for recording and one for playback, which came to be known as ‘phonograph’?
2. In a landmark judgement given in 2016, the International Criminal Court recognised for the first time what four-letter term as a war crime?
3. Who established an institute in 1977 that supports research while actively running a range of conservation programs to protect chimpanzees and the environment?
4. The largest city in Morroco was initially named Anfa. However, the new name came into practice from a Spanish translation in 1770. Which city?
5. The Awakening is an 1899 novel by which writer? This novel centres on Edna Pontellier and is one of the precursors to American modernist literature. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )