Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 521st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Considered one of the greatest footballers of all time, he came close to winning the World Cup in 1974. He managed Ajax and Barcelona successfully and was voted as the European Player of the Century in 1999. Who?
2. As of today, Yidan Prize is officially the world’s biggest prize in this sector. The award is nearly $8 million every year to two research projects that have the potential to transform global ________. Fill in the blank with a nine-letter word.
3. This Bible belonged to a former U.S President, was used in the inaugurations of Barack Obama in 2009 and 2013, also by Donald Trump in January 2017. The popular name of the Bible?
4. Rasid is a small port some 65 km east of Alexandria in the country of Egypt. Under what name do we better know this small place?
5. Name this Indian actor and filmmaker, a two-time nominee for the Palm d’Or grand prize at the Cannes Film Festival for Awaara (1951) and Boot Polish (1954). (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )