Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 519th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Known for his role as Kumar Patel in the series of films such as Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, etc., by what name is American actor Kalpen Suresh Modi known?
2. Which letter in the Greek alphabet also means tiny or scarcely detectable amount?
3. In 1861, the first transcontinental telegraph message was sent from California to the President of the United States. Who was the US President at that time?
4. Kurt Tschenscher was a German former football referee who officiated for 17 years at the international level. In 1971, he officiated whose final game, at the end of which he received the jersey worn by the player?
5. During one scene in ‘The Shawshank Redemption, a classic Hollywood film is shown to the prisoners. Which film, starring Rita Hayworth, is featured here? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )