Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 518th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The creator of this comic strip has an MBA from the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley. It was first published in April 1989 and compiled in the “Always Postpone Meetings with Time-Wasting Morons” collection. Which comic strip?
2. What French word used to denote the middle class takes its name from the French word for ‘walled city’, as the artisans, merchants and craftsmen used to sell goods in a walled marketplace?
3. Launched in 2013 and having powers that include changing shape, which Muslim-American teenager from New Jersey, whose family is from Pakistan, is the current Ms. Marvel, Marvel’s first Muslim superhero?
4. This Polish and Flemish beer cocktail is prepared using a glass of beer and a shot glass of vodka in style as the American boilermaker. When it is ready, the shot glass of vodka sinks to the bottom of the beer glass and the shot glass then ‘surfaces’ when the cocktail is being drunk. What cocktail?
5. Which 1973 fantasy romance novel was written by William Goldman and later adapted into a 1987 movie featuring the two countries, Guilder and Florin? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )