Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 516th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Headquartered in Florida, what is the primary distributed fruit of the privately-owned company Chiquita Brands International?
2. Developed for PlayStation systems, by what name do we know a series of racing simulation video games developed by Polyphony Digital?
3. The new Waldorf hotel opened in 1931, and this was the first hotel to introduce what convenience to its guests, now considered standard in all the high-end hotels?
4. What internet search engine was founded in 2008, referring to a popular children’s game?
5. During WW II, the allied countries used this symbol to such an extent that the Germans could not remove all the signs. So, they adopted it as a German symbol, painting it on their own walls, vehicles and a massive sign on the Eiffel Tower. What sign? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )