Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 514th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The third season of this TV series featured Oscar winner Mahershala Ali. The series gave Emmy nominations to Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson in 2014. Which series?
2. The National Hurricane centre is responsible for coming up with names for hurricanes for the North Atlantic basin. Six lists of names rotate every six years and alternate between male and female. The significant ones are retired permanently. What name did they retire in 2005?
3. Before this American singer’s mother, Mary Hudson, became an evangelical Christian preacher with her husband, Keith Hudson, she once dated rock icon, Jimi Hendrix. Which singer?
4. Marjorie Merriweather Post moved into this house built during 1924-1927 with her husband Edward F. Hutton. Since 1985, a businessman has owned it, and its name translates to ‘Sea-to-Lake’ in Spanish. Which house?
5. The Discontented Canary is a 1934 cartoon that happens to be the first cartoon produced by this American studio. Which studio? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )