Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 513th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Illi’s name is from the Uighur word Il, meaning hook, resembling the river’s geographical shape. Two Asian countries share the river; one is China. Which is the other country?
2. In the theatre of Classical Greece, if tragedy and satyr are two of the three principal dramatic forms, what constitutes the third of which the poet Callias was a pioneer?
3. According to reports, this deep-dish pizza style was invented at Pizzeria Uno, in 1943, by Uno’s founder Ike Sewell. Another report pointed Uno’s original pizza chef Rudy Malnati developed the recipe. What style of pizza?
4. The original purpose of this unique dress jacket (now used to reward in a sports tournament) was to identify club members as “reliable sources of information” to visiting non-members and let waiters know who got the check at dinner?
5. Derived from a Sumerian word meaning ‘plain’ or ‘steppe’ and closely related to an Aramaic root word meaning ‘fruitful, well-watered. What three-word term is used to describe this? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )