Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 512th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Margaret Hamilton, a computer scientist who helped in the Apollo project, is known for coining what two-word term (a popular topic of study) in the field of computer science?
2. A battle that went on for 11 months and suffered 976,000 causalities during that time, the Battle of Verdun was the most prolonged battle fought in what war?
3. What German municipality belonging to Baden-Württemberg enjoys a special agreement with Switzerland as it is entirely surrounded by Switzerland?
4. Born in 1978, in Maastricht, Netherlands, Pieter van den Hoogenband is a former Dutch Olympian who won seven Olympic medals (2000 and 2004), including three gold medals in what sport?
5. Name this American actress who was nominated for Best Actress at the first Academy Awards for Sadie Thompson, second for her sound film debut performance in The Trespasser, and third, her comeback role in Sunset Boulevard. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )