Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 511th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Lying in the main asteroid belt between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, which is the closest dwarf planet to the Sun?
2. In which Russian city did the fire break out on 14 September 1812 when Russian troops and the remaining residents abandoned the city ahead of Napoleon’s troops entering?
3. Probably the most abundant enzyme on Earth. What is the abbreviation of the enzyme involved in the first step of carbon fixation, a process through which inorganic carbon is converted into organic carbon?
4. What corn beer produced by the people of Yuto-Aztec gets its name from the Nahuatl word, which means ‘heartbeat’?
5. Name this 1973 non-fiction book by Joseph Wambaugh, an LAPD sergeant, that chronicles the kidnapping of two plainclothes LAPD officers by a pair of criminals? It was made into a 1979 neo-noir starring John Savage and Ted Danson. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )