Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 510th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The English actress Jodie Whittaker became the first woman to play the title character of what TV series?
2. In the 21st century, only two footballers have scored a hattrick in Serie A, La Liga and Premier League. If Alexis Sanchez is first on the list, who in 2020 became the second?
3. This name for the species is from the Quechuan word and is found only in the Andes mountains. The two types of this species are – Andean and Californian. What is the common name given to these largest flying land birds in Western Hemisphere?
4. The Pashupatinath Temple complex, located in an Asian capital city, is a holy site where the devout send their dead to the next world according to religious teachings. Which city?
5. The Guldbagge Awards (Gold scarab) is an official annual award given out since 1964 to the achievements in the film industry of what European country? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )