Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 509th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Juan Sebastián Elcano was a Spanish explorer who completed the first circumnavigation of the Earth, though he didn’t start this expedition. Which explorer started the journey?
2. Around 230 years after his death, doubts began to arise regarding the authorship of the works attributed to him. Alternatives proposed include Francis Bacon, Christopher Marlowe, Edward de Vere. Which author?
3. Oscar Arias received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1987 for his efforts to end the Central American crisis. He was the President of what country from 1986 to 1990 and 2006 to 2010.
4. In the Marvel Universe, she is the mother of Hope van Dyne and the wife of Hank Pym. By what codename is Janet van Dyne known while she worked for S.H.I.E.L.D.?
5. Located in Dornach, Solothurn, it is the world centre for an anthroposophical movement founded by Rudolf Steiner. The name of the building is named after which German writer and statesman (1749-1832)?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )