Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 508th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. “You don’t know about me without you have read a book by the name of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, but that ain’t no matter.” Opening lines of which book?
2. Which company’s first entirely computer-generated movie was the 2005 film Chicken Little?
3. The Model T Ford was first launched in 1908 and was a massive success. However, Henry Ford was very attached to this model and waited before launching a new car. He launched the next model in 1927. What was it called?
4. What term was coined in 1952 by the French demographer Alfred Sauvé to refer to the under-developed countries of Latin America, Africa and Asia that were not aligned with either the Western or Soviet blocs during the Cold War?
5. In 1949, Life magazine ran an article asking, “Is he the greatest living painter in the United States?”. Who?– PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )