Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. Occupied since 1977, the official residence of the holder of which post is 1 Observatory Circle, located in the grounds of the Naval Observatory on Massachusetts Avenue, Washington DC? Vice-President
2. So far, there have been two Canadian drivers who have won Formula One races. Together they have 17 wins. Coincidentally, they both share the same family name. What name? Villeneuve
3. This Latin name of this ancient Italian hill town and commune in Umbria was the inspiration of the fictional town for a British novelist, who came across the word in an atlas as a child. There are seven novels in the series. What town? Narnia
4. Affecting about 5% of the world’s population, and was first described by the Japanese physician Hakaru ________ in 1912, what name is given to the autoimmune disorder that affects the thyroid gland severely? Hashimoto’s disease
5. A bird from Madagascar was announced in Sep 2018 to be the largest bird ever lived. This is the artist’s sketch of the bird. Which bird? Elephant Bird – PIC
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
30 September 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
03 October 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
28 September 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #75 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz