Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 506th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Occupied since 1977, the official residence of the holder of which post is 1 Observatory Circle, located in the grounds of the Naval Observatory on Massachusetts Avenue, Washington DC?
2. So far, there have been two Canadian drivers who have won Formula One races. Together they have 17 wins. Coincidentally, they both share the same family name. What name?
3. This Latin name of this ancient Italian hill town and commune in Umbria was the inspiration of the fictional town for a British novelist, who came across the word in an atlas as a child. There are seven novels in the series. What town?
4. Affecting about 5% of the world’s population, and was first described by the Japanese physician Hakaru ________ in 1912, what name is given to the autoimmune disorder that affects the thyroid gland severely?
5. A bird from Madagascar was announced in Sep 2018 to be the largest bird ever lived. This is the artist’s sketch of the bird. Which bird?– PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )