Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 505th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. One of Jimmy Carter’s final assignments was to ensure a transfer of $7.977 billion from twelve U.S. banks to Bank of England, London, to be transferred to Algerian central bank and from there to another country. Algeria was a diplomatic intermediate between the U.S. and which other country?
2. Oh! _______! is an avant-garde theatrical production that debuted in 1969 and in West End in 1970. Its revival ran for 5,959 performances, making the show one of the longest-running Broadway shows. The blank is the former name of an Indian city. Name the city.
3. In the 1980s, this company had 70% of the U.S. amateur photographic film market. Some of the products they had released are the Brownie in 1900, Brownie Hawkeye in 1949, the Instamatic in 1963, the pocket Instamatic in 1972 and 1982, the disc camera. Which company?
4. In Oct 2018, Mirko Tomassoni and Luca Santolini were sworn in as the two Captains Regent of which country?
5. Their products have become a standard issue to police and armed forces throughout the world. What company began as the “Volcanic Repeating Arms Company” in 1852?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )