Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 503rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This company was first listed in public in 1980; in 2018, it became the world’s first public company worth $1 trillion?
2. The discoverer of this planet wanted it to be named ‘Georgium Sidus’ after King George III. Others suggested the name of the discoverer. Johann Bode proposed the name to be mythological, and thus what name was chosen?
3. The Swiss-based international organisation has been in force since 1948, and since 1964 they have been publishing a list of Red List Endangered species every year. What organisation?
4. This American superhero was made into a 2008 movie starring Will Smith. The script was initially titled ‘Tonight, He Comes’, about an alcoholic superhero who couldn’t make love because if he climaxed, that would kill the woman with his power. What movie?
5. Khubani ka meetha is a dessert that has its origins in Afghanistan. Khubani is what fruit in Urdu, which is the main ingredient of the sweet dish?– (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )