Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 501st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. According to a legend, which church in Zurich was initially commissioned by Charlemagne, who stumbled upon the tombs of Felix and Regula, Zurich’s patron saints?
2. Fóia, part of the Serra de Monchique range, is the highest mountain of this southernmost region of continental Portugal. Name this most developed region of Portugal that includes cities like Faro, Lagos, and Albufeira.
3. Alpine F1 Team is a new constructor (rebranding) owned by which French automotive company? Previously, it competed under the automotive company’s name.
4. What name was given to the Santa Clara Valley in the early 1970s is credited to Don Hoefler, a journalist?
5. She was unfairly left out of the Nobel Prize, though her long-time collaborator Otto Hahn won it in 1944. Many posthumous honours have been issued in her name, including a chemical element. Either name the element or her name. (Pic)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )