Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 499th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What 2005 historical drama film is based on the book Vengeance, an account of Operation Wrath of God?
2. Meerssen is a municipality in the Netherlands and one of the 12 founding members across the EU that started the town twinning association. What name is given to this association derived from the portmanteau of French words for twelve and twinning?
3. The United States Air Force Museum is located at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and is the official museum of the US Airforce. It happens to be the oldest and largest military aviation museum in the world, located in which city of Ohio?
4. Founded in 2003 by Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis, what is the name of the telecommunications software app bought by Microsoft in 2011?
5. The Billboard memorial summed up which Italian-American singer’s career this way – “50 years of music and a life well-lived. An example to all.” Who? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )