Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 498th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What protocol, an international treaty was signed in 1997 and it extends UN Framework Convention on Climate Change urging parties to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
2. Roland Wayne is one of the three co-founders of this technology company, wherein he provided administration expertise and documentation for the venture. 12 days after co-founding, he sold his 10% share to the two partners for $800 and a year later received $1500 to forfeit any future claims. Which company?
3. Which American writer visited Lucerne twice in his life. First, in 1878, while gathering material for his book, A Tramp Abroad. And second time in 1897 with his family?
4. The magazine ‘The Economist’ features a weekly column on the European Union and its politics is named after which king who ruled in the 9th century AD?
5. Four years after her debut in Mean Girls, she starred in a musical, which she reprised in the sequel in 2018. Which actress? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )