Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 497th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This writer knew to create a legendary fictional character. One of the inspirations could be from his role in planning the operations for the No.30 Commando intelligence unit in World War II. Which writer?
2. Casablanca, Itata, Bio Bio, Maipo, Maule and Limari are some of the valleys associated with the wine production in which country?
3. At school, his now-famous forename was given by his English teacher after a famous British general. The reason, the teacher found it difficult to pronounce his first name ‘Rolihlahla’. Name the person.
4. In 1989, these Swedish band members asked Paramount Pictures to use the name, Paramount demanded heavy compensation. So, the band renamed themselves using the initials, an acronym for Star Pilot On Channel K. Name this band.
5. He served as the US Secretary of State under two Presidents, Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. He received a Nobel Peace Prize during his term. Who? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )