Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 496th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which port named after a famous explorer is at the Atlantic end of the Panama Canal?
2. What 1991 movie was the first sequel to win an Academy Award (six nominations, four wins) when the previous instalment received no nominations?
3. Caroline Hampton became the chief nurse of the John Hopkins Hospital’s operating room. She developed a skin reaction to mercuric chloride that was used for asepsis. Her soon to be husband and one of the professors at the hospital asked Charles Goodyear to make something for her. What did he make?
4. In 2019, the Government of India split a region into two union territories. If Jammu and Kashmir is one of the union territories, which is the other one?
5. Sculpted by the younger brother of a famous Swiss artist. Whose creation is this bronze cast Ostrich? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )