Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 495th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which singer surprised fans by releasing a previously unannounced album, “Homecoming,” featuring her performance at the 2019 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival?
2. Devils Tower, also known as Bear’s Lodge, was the first US National Monument established in 1906 by President Teddy Roosevelt. In what seven-letter state is it located?
3. Mansfield Park is a rugby union ground in Hawick, Scotland. The name ‘Mansfield Park’ is also an 1814 novel by which writer?
4. Founded in 1939, the oldest Swiss school abroad, Colegio Suizo, is located in which South American country?
5. What American sitcom (named after a band) aired for two seasons between 1966 and 1968 follows the adventures of four young men trying to make a name for themselves as a rock ‘n roll band? The band members are David Jones, Micky Dolenz, Michael Nesmith and Peter Tork. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )