Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 494th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In June 2019, which tennis player became the first player to play 400 Grand Slam matches?
2. Founded in Denver in 1910, which luggage maker was founded as the Shwayder Trunk Manufacturing Company named after its founder. The present name is derived from a Biblical character. What brand?
3. Located on the West African coast, Which country’s national football team is known by the nickname ‘the Elephants’?
4. Napoleon, the fictional pig in George Orwell’s Animal Farm, who becomes the tyrannical dictator of the Animal Farm, was inspired by and based on which real-life dictator?
5. Possessing the Secret of Joy is a 1992 novel by which writer? It narrates the story of Tashi, one of the lesser-known characters in the writer’s earlier book. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )