Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. One of the nitrogen oxide compounds is the colourless non-flammable gas, nitrous oxide, used as anaesthetic and pain-reducing effects. By what name coined by Humphrey Davy is it popularly known? Laughing gas
2. Famously known as the birthplace of Ludwig van Beethoven in 1770, what city was once the residence of the Archbishops and Prince-electors of Cologne? Bonn
3. What South American capital city is the longest continually inhabited area in the Rio de la Plata basin, and hence it is known as “the Mother of Cities”? Asunción
4. The Great _____ lake in Southeast Europe is shared by Albania, Greece, and North Macedonia. The Small _____ lake is shared only between Greece and Albania. What freshwater lake is common to both the blanks? Prespa
5. Horace Rawlins was an English professional golfer who happens to be the first winner of which prestigious tournament and one of the four major championships? He won it in 1895 in a one-day event wherein a total of eleven golfers took part. (PIC) US Open
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
16 September 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
19 September 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
21 September 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #74 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz