Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. In the novel ‘The Hobbit’, who is hired as a burglar by Gandalf and 13 dwarves led by their king Thorin Oakenshield? Bilbo Baggins
2. The Rome-Fiumicino International Airport, one of the busiest airports in Europe, is also known by what name, named after a famous Italian? Leonardo da Vinci
3. Shaka kaSenzangakhona was one of the most influential monarchs of what former kingdom which lends its name to a region in South Africa? Zulu
4. According to the Quran, which Biblical prophet and miracle worker is known by the name ‘Ilyas’ and the name shares with the protagonist in three novels of Asimov’s Robot series? Elijah
5. He was in office for over 14 years; who was chancellor of the German Federal Republic from 1949 to 1963? (PIC) Konrad ADENAUER
PIC CREDIT – Katherine Young / CC BY-SA 3.0 DE
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
16 September 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
19 September 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
14 September 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #73 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz