Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 492nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In the novel ‘The Hobbit’, who is hired as a burglar by Gandalf and 13 dwarves led by their king Thorin Oakenshield?
2. The Rome-Fiumicino International Airport, one of the busiest airports in Europe, is also known by what name, named after a famous Italian?
3. Shaka kaSenzangakhona was one of the most influential monarchs of what former kingdom which lends its name to a region in South Africa?
4. According to the Quran, which Biblical prophet and miracle worker is known by the name ‘Ilyas’ and the name shares with the protagonist in three novels of Asimov’s Robot series?
5. He was in office for over 14 years; who was chancellor of the German Federal Republic from 1949 to 1963? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )