Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 491st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Coleen Rowley, a former FBI agent, testified in 2002 on how the bureau brushed off her field office pleas that Zacarias Moussaoui, who is now indicted as a co-conspirator, was a man who must be investigated. Zacarias is a co-conspirator of what?
2. This species of ‘big cat’ (Panthera onca) actively seek out the roots of the caapi plant, chew on it persistently until they get high and start to hallucinate. What South American big cat?
3. Only two countries of the world have square flags. What is the only country that borders both of those two countries with square flags?
4. For her role as Patsey in 12 Years a Slave, which Kenyan-Mexican actress won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress?
5. This collection of poems was published two years after the writer’s death by suicide. In 2004, a new edition of Ariel was released that included the poems eliminated in the earlier editions. Which poet? ( PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )