Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 490th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This Mexican director was a former special effects makeup artist who picked up the Oscars for Best Director and Best Picture for The Shape of Water. Who?
2. Following his playing retirement, he became the executive director of the men’s hockey team at the 2002 Olympics, where the team won the gold medal. Who?
3. The Baily’s beads effect, or diamond ring effect, is visible during which natural phenomenon?
4. Celebrated in 2021 from March 27 till April 04, which Jewish festival commemorates the exodus of the Jewish people from slavery in ancient Egypt?
5. Name this TV show that made its debut on April 5, 1987, blended sketch comedy with musical numbers and dance routines. It was this lady’s own network television comedy series. – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )