Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 489th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This sound/symbol is sacred in many Indian spiritual contexts and is used in many ceremonies and activities such as Yoga, meditation, and prayers. What sound?
2. What racquet sport gets one of its names from a village, particularly a large country house (where the game was popularised) in the English county of Gloucestershire, England?
3. Which self-governing island country in the Pacific Ocean comprises 15 islands and is in free association with New Zealand with Avarua as its capital?
4. What museum of a well-known automotive brand is located on the Hisingen island, the country’s fifth-largest island?
5. Directed by Vittorio De Sica, name the first winner of the Academy Award for Best International Feature Film? The film follows the story of two boys who get caught by the police for trying to find the money to buy a horse. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )