Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 488th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Macchiato, Cortado, Piccolo Latte, Galão, Cappuccino are different kinds of drinks made with what base?
2. Which mythological mountain nymph’s speech was cursed, only able to repeat the last words anyone spoke to her, and her name means ‘sound’ in Greek?
3. In 1857, Oscar Rejlander combined different sections of 32 negatives into a single image, making a montage combination print, thereby creating the world’s first image using what now frequently used trick? The first such trick for the motion picture was used in 1895.
4. What private Ivy League research university, with the motto ‘Veritas’, was established in 1636 with crimson colour closely associated with the university?
5. Which American writer (born in the former Soviet Republic) and professor of biochemistry is considered one of the “Big Three” science-fiction writers during his lifetime?– (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )