Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 487th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What famous monument in Geneva symbolises both fragility and strength, precariousness and stability, brutality, and dignity? It continues to be a symbol of the desperate cry of war-torn civilian populations.
2. In Oct 2019, a team of ocean explorers discovered a World War II aircraft carrier named ‘Akagi’ used during the Battle of Midway. To which country did the carrier belong?
3. Malena Ernman is an opera singer who represented in the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest for the song La Voix. She finished 21st in the 2009 Eurovision final. She is famously known to be a parent of which individual?
4. Headquartered in California, what is the world’s largest raisin and dried fruit processor?
5. What 2018 face-recognition experience celebrated iconic characters in pop culture and was designed and developed as an ode to Apple’s Animoji?– (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )