Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 486th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2019, after a sponsorship deal, which motorsports company renamed their Formula One racing team to Alfa Romeo racing?
2. Before Ray-Ban was sold to the Italian Luxottica Group, which eye health products company known for their contact lenses owned it?
3. Though it started off as an American company in 1969, they are no longer a United States logistics company (now owned by Deutsche Post). Hence, it is not allowed to make domestic flights between U.S. airports. Which company?
4. Razor blades are not just used in grooming kits; some musicians have used them as well. The Kinks, for example, have used razor blades made by which company in their songs, “You Really Got Me” and “All Day and All of the night”?
5. Name this 1992 drama film. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )