Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 485th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What seminal document on the ethics of medical practice has survived to this day, though not in its original form? One such derivative is taken by medical graduates about to enter medical practice.
2. Around 300 A.D, who became the first Roman emperor to convert to Christianity?
3. Born Marcel Bloch, this French industrialist changed his family name in 1949, a French word meaning ‘battle tank’. He acquired few landmark buildings in Paris, which date to the 19th century. Who?
4. Apart from a series of books he wrote, Thrilling Cities, a travelogue, and The Diamond Smugglers are two non-fiction works of what celebrated English author?
5. Located in central Moscow, this square was historically known as Strastnaya Square and was renamed in 1937 in honour of which Russian poet, novelist, and playwright? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )