Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here are the questions for today’s quiz, the 482nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down. There won’t be any link for the next few days.
1. What videogame character is named after the landlord _____ Segale of the warehouse Nintendo was using as their American headquarters? The angry landlord had come to collect the rent payment, which Nintendo had gotten behind.
2. The 1985 winner of the Song of the Year award at the Grammy’s was We Are the World, a single recorded for raising money for Africa. Which two musicians shared songwriting credits for the hit? (2 points)
3. Which European country’s national anthem had lyrics until the early 1980s, discontinued after a right-wing dictatorship lost power?
4. Known for suspense thrillers, whose last directorial movie was the 1976 movie, The Family Plot?
5. A Photo taken in 1974. Name the person to the right who had just lost a mock contest in college for the role of prime minister? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )