Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here are the questions for today’s quiz, the 481st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down. There won’t be any link for the next few days.
1. Alexander Albon scored his first career points with P9 in 2019. They are the first points scored by a driver of a particular country since Prince Bira finished fourth at the 1954 French Grand Prix. Which country?
2. In Judaism, which two-word term signifies a religious ritual and family celebration commemorating the religious adulthood of a boy on his 13th birthday?
3. The Immigration Act of 1990 was signed into law by President George H.W. Bush. The H-1 visa was replaced by two different visas. The H1-B was established for workers in a ‘speciality occupation’; for what specific profession was an H1-A visa created?
4. Deuterium and tritium, whose fusion is used to create thermonuclear bombs, are isotopes of what element?
5. Scotch Watch was the nickname given to a group of geese that patrolled the bonded warehouse of what whiskey brand from 1959 to 2012 in Dumbarton, Scotland? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )