Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 479th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In the modern English alphabet, what is the antepenultimate letter?
2. In 1981, Lars Ulrich placed an ad in a newspaper looking for fellow musicians to jam. James Hetfield answered the advertisement, and a few months later, what was formed from this association?
3. Nimbu paani is a drink that is available in India and in Indian restaurants worldwide. By what common English name do we know this drink?
4. René Descartes observed it, Issac Newton demonstrated, and later Young and Fresnel explained the colour arises from the spectrum of light. What optical element was used to illustrate these colours already present in the white light?
5. What three letters connect – an international courier company headquartered in the Netherlands, an explosive material, a television channel owned by Warner Media Entertainment?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )