Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 477th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In Nov 2020, Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenny became co-owners of the football club Wrexham AFC also known as Red Dragons. In which country is the football club based?
2. A Promised Land, a memoir released after the recent US Presidential elections, is a new NY Times Bestseller. Who wrote this memoir?
3. What organisation won its third Nobel Peace Prize in 1963 for its “work in the protection of human rights in its 100-year existence?”
4. Scholar’s Mate, also known as Shepherd’s Mate, Barber’s Mate, or Children’s Mate, is a checkmate achieved in how many moves?
5. What name connects a vodka made by Brown-Forman, a Sibelius symphonic poem, and a Helsinki concert hall?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )