Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 475th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. A dry blend of savory, marjoram, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and lavender leaves (added for North American markets) are collectively called what? The name comes from a region of southeast France.
2. Currently, part of the Fiat Chrysler Automobile, what Italian car manufacturer was founded in 1906 by Vincenzo ______ and Claudio Fogolin?
3. The Khunjerab Pass is the highest paved international border crossing in the world located between what two Asian countries? (2 points)
4. In 1995, the British legal firm Mischon de Reya gained attention when Anthony Julius, one of their solicitors, represented what member of the Royal family in the divorce proceedings?
5. It is named after the German anatomist, Paul Langerhans, who discovered it, the islets of Langerhans are found in what organ of the human body?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )