Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 474th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Once upon a time, she volunteered at a soup kitchen in New York City and was a part of an 80-people policy unit as a senior policy adviser for then-UK PM Tony Blair. She entered politics in 2008 and was elected to a high-profile role in October 2017. Who?
2. Salvator Mundi is a painting that dates to the early 16th century. On 15 November 2017, it was sold for $450.3 million, which set a record for the most expensive painting ever sold. Which painter’s work is this?
3. The Japanese stunt man and actor Haruo Nakajima’s claim to fame was for portraying the same role in 12 consecutive films of a series from 1954 to 1972. Which part did he perform?
4. This sauce comes from the Basque word meaning a mixture of several things in no particular order, and originates from Argentina and Uruguay. It is an uncooked sauce, and it comes in two versions – Verde and Rojo. Which sauce?
5. This country is bordered by the Ivory Coast in the west, Burkina Faso in the north, Togo in the east, Gulf of Guinea, and the Atlantic Ocean in the south. In the local language of Soninke, the country’s name means ‘Warrior King’. Which country?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )