Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 473rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In Sep 2020, which political leader was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize twice in one week – first by Norway MP for the Israel-UAE peace deal and second by Sweden MP for the Serbia-Kosovo peace deal?
2. What name is given to the philosophy of modular software development that delivers multiple successive versions of the working product that is improved after each iteration and evolves based on evaluation?
3. What video game system released in 1995 in the US actually began development as a CD add-on for Nintendo consoles before Nintendo cancelled the plans?
4. COVID-19 is one such example. What term is given to an infectious disease caused by a pathogen transmitted from animals to humans?
5. Currently owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, what Italian racing car and road car maker has a scorpion logo on a yellow and red background?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )