Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 472nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Initially published in 1980, who wrote the book “Adventures of a Young Naturalist”?
2. What celestial body only made it a third of the way around the Sun from the time it was discovered to the time it lost its planet status?
3. Which Oscar-winning actor played the role of US President Allan Trumbull in the 2019 movie ‘Angel Has Fallen’? If it helps, he also played the US President Tim Beck in the 1998 movie Deep Impact.
4. In what religion, Mahdi (the guided one) is a redeemer of the faith, will appear before the Day of Judgement and rid the world of evil?
5. The tensor tympani is a muscle located in what human organ?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )