Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 471st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On Aug 13, 2020, which band released “She Couldn’t”, a track originally recorded in 1999 and will be included on a 20th-anniversary edition of their debut album, Hybrid Theory.
2. In which country was the hockey sport of bando first recorded in the 18th century? The country is part of Great Britain but plays many sports as an individual nation.
3. In 1996 Marvel and DC Comics combined their universes and characters for a series of adventures. It was published under what name? The name refers to ‘mixture or blend’ and is used in dentistry and chemistry.
4. What Ben Stiller movie character was famous for modelling poses such as Blue Steel, Magnum and Le Tigre?
5. Sterling Silver is an alloy of 92.5% silver, and most commonly, what other element is added to increase the hardness and strength?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )