Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 470th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On Aug 11, 1969, three American men were released from a three-week quarantine. Why were they in quarantine?
2. Dohány Street Synagogue, also known as the Great Synagogue, is the largest synagogue in Europe. It is located in which country?
3. In the early 1900s, an alternative word for what profession, “chirotonsor,” came into existence in the U.S?
4. Doug Sampson (drums), Paul Di’Anno (lead singer), Dennis Stratton (guitar, vocals), Clive Burr (drums) and Blaze Bayley (lead vocals) have all been the former members of which English heavy metal band formed in 1975?
5. What nine-letter word is being blanked out? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )