Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 469th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What now-ubiquitous device was invented by Zenith engineer Eugene Polley in 1955 and was initially marketed as Flashmatic?
2. What four-letter noun links a music genre, a Honda car model, and a 1992 Toni Morrison novel?
3. From 1976 to 1978, he was the Bishop of Lesotho, and in 1978, he became the first black General Secretary of the South African Council of Churches. Name this peace-loving person.
4. Which former capital city of the USA was founded in 1682 by the Quaker William Penn?
5. Name this Australian tennis player, who won eight singles Grand Slam titles. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )