Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 467th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. By what name, a portmanteau, commemorates Union army general Gordon Granger announcing federal orders in Galveston, Texas, on June 19, 1865, proclaiming that all slaves in Texas were free?
2. Sharing its name with a music genre; what word originates from ‘Greek’ which means quarry or mine or excavate?
3. “Harry Potter erotica”, “Invading Poland”, and “A bitch slap” are phrases that appear in which “party game”, devised by eight Illinois schoolfriends? It was initially named Cardenfreude, a pun on Schadenfreude.
4. Gaseous exchange in humans takes place in the lungs. Where does it take place in a plant?
5. This is the Lego mini-figure of what astronaut who created history on April 12 1961? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )