Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 466th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This US President was rarely seen without a red carnation in the lapel of his suit. In a strange twist of fate, moments before he was shot in Buffalo, NY, by an assassin, he had removed his lucky carnation and given it to a little girl. Who?
2. In 1903, the young confectioner André Klein set off from Meiringen, Bern, intending to emigrate to America. He makes a stopover in Basel, where he becomes a partner in a confectionery business. A year later, he takes over the business; this is the foundation of what famous business?
3. What plural term is given in Arabic for a group engaged in ‘Jihad’? Its origin goes back to the 19th century, referring to the Muslim spiritual warriors.
4. Introduced by the British Motor Corporation in 1959, which car was voted the second most influential car of the 20th century, behind the Ford Model T?
5. Name this 1968 science fiction movie starring Jane Fonda, based on the French comic series of the same name. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )